Wednesday, April 7, 2010

As everyone knows today is Wednesday, meaning today is my conference. I am very nervous and excited about this at the same time. I hope some of my essay can be salvaged for my final revision. Some of the questions I am going to ask Dr. Lorde include:
-What can I change about my thesis to have it better connect to my paper?
-What ares can I expand on/ shorten?
-Can I end my introduction with a quote like I did?
Oh man I have so many questions I hope she doesn't become annoyed with me. I signed up for the last conference of the day so I would not be taking up other peoples conference time, but I also have a chemistry exam today so i hope I am not late to that or that I have to cut my conference short. The goal I have today for my conference is to leave it feeling very confident about my essay and the direction it is going in so I can work on finishing it up this weekend. I will let you all know how my conference goes later, but now I must go continue to study for chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment