Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One of the prompts this week asks us to explain what additional research we need to do for our revision. For my essay I do not think I need to do any additional research. My essay was mainly research, which is something I needed to cut back on and but more of my argument and own words into my essay. I am still having a great deal of trouble with my revisions on my essay. I plan to go in tomorrow during Dr. Lorde's office hours and have another talk with her about my paper. I don't want to go in, in tears but it is down to the wire and I need to get my butt moving on this final revision. I am just short of freaking out and I hope to get things worked out tomorrow. I just have to push myself through this stress I am feeling and get through this project so that I can go back to project 1 and get that out of the way too.
Well I'm off to bed,
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment