Sunday, April 11, 2010

Well I had my conference the other day, and it was interesting to say the least. I mean it wasn't terrible, but of course not what I was expecting. As in my previous posts I mentioned how I was having a very difficult time writing my 'final' draft for review and it showed i suppose. My introduction was not up to par, I did not state my thesis as I should have, and I had other errors within my introduction as well. Overall the paper needs MAJOR revisions as well. Dr. Lorde said that I should focus more on the magazine covers. My plan is to write more on the magazine covers and as I am analyzing them take paragraphs from my draft and place them where and if they fit in to my analysis. I am very nervous to begin the revisions process because I am terrified that it will turn out worse than my draft. As usual I will update you all on how my revisions are coming. Also I got my bibliography back and got an 85% on it which I am very pleased with.
Bye for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment