Saturday, April 17, 2010

Good morning!
Here to update everyone on my paper progress. On Wednesday I met with Dr. Lorde and I truly think I am on track now. I have once again changed my thesis to : Fashion Magazines manipulate women into feeling inadequate about themselves so they will buy their magazines to better themselves. I think this is going to be my final thesis and my paper is on it's way to being done. I now have a thesis and actually an argument this time around, so this paper should be much better than my draft. I still think i may go in on Monday and have Dr. Lorde look over my paper to make sure that I am indeed on the right track. The end is in sight ! I will be so relived when this project is finally over. Of course it won't be over for me till I have a graded paper in my hand. I have put so much time and effort into this paper. I have had some slip ups and have gone in some wrong directions, but I feel that i have gotten it all together now and really hope that my grade reflects my effort.
Goodbye for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment