Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good Morning all!
After revisiting the stasis theory I think that my essay is an argument of fact. I was able to answer all of the questions included in the area of fact leading me to my conclusion that it is indeed an argument of fact. This morning I am once again attempting do to revisions on my final essay. I want to at least have something to show Dr. Lorde. I do not want her to think I have just been sitting around not looking at my essay, because I have. My issue still is that I don't know what my argument is and if I am creating new knowledge. I think I have created my new thesis. It is: Fashion magazines have damaging effects on womens psyche by telling them how to look and live their lives. I think that this is a thesis that some people could agree with and others could disagree with. I could be still going about this wrong, but that is exactly why I am going to see Dr. Lorde today to hopefully get right on track and finally get this paper over and done with. If you can't tell already I am pretty frustrated with this project at the moment, or maybe I'm just frustrated with myself and the fact that I can't seem to make any strides in revision. I'll let you know how my meeting goes.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment