Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well it is finally done. I have gone over it, made revisions and can only hope for the best at this point. I feel a large weight off my shoulders, but there is still the anticipation of the grade to wait for. I really feel like I have put all the effort I could into this paper and hope that the grade I get on it reflects that. Looking at my final paper and at the draft I can see many differences. The major one is that my draft that i turned in for review was not even an argumentative essay. I really messed up and after looking back cannot believe that I turned that draft in thinking it resembled an argumentative essay. That is all over and done with though, my final essay has an argument and a thesis (essential parts I was missing in my draft). I am overall very proud of my final draft and am very excited to turn it in. That will probably be the best part of my day tomorrow. Now that I have finished my essay, I can now go back and revise my project 1. I received a 78 (C+) on that assignment and am not pleased with that, so I intend to make revisions to it. After that all I will have left to do is the portfolio. Where did the semester go? I cannot believe the end is so near. Well I am off to watch a little television and then get some sleep so i will be well rested to turn in my essay tomorrow. haha ! Goodnight all !

No comments:

Post a Comment