Monday, April 5, 2010

Hey just stoppin' by to leave a quick post !
I had my mother read over my essay today, and she thought it sounded alright. She suggested that I review my organization and possibly better explain in some areas. I know it is hard to read this not be able to see my essay, so you have no idea really what I'm talking about. I see an area to ass video and pictures, but I have no idea how to attach my paper, It must be very simple I'm sure, but unfortunately I lack heavily in computer skills. I am sure I can get someone to help me, and if you are reading this and you'd like to help me out by all means send something my way. I think I will do further review of my paper tomorrow, but again as I said in my last post I do not plan on making many changes till I have had my conference with Dr. Lorde, that is when the major revisions will happen.
Well that's it for now.
toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment