Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello there
I am sitting here on the computer doing some more revisions. I really hope I am not totally off with these revisions, I mean I know I ma much closer to what the project is actually suppose to be than I did on my draft but i am still a bit nervous. As everyone can tell by now though and for those of you who actually know me, being nervous about writing is a usual thing for me. I just have a hard time understanding how I can sit here and in five minutes write over 100 words, but when it comes to this paper I am completely stumped. Well okay when i typed that out and read it I suppose it makes sense, but frustrating none the less. I just need to get this done and have pride in it too. I feel like I am too hard on myself when it comes to writing and that is why I am having so much trouble. Today in class we got our assignment for our final portfolio and on it, it said don't put yourself down in our self evaluation, I think that is going to be the hardest part of the assignment for me. It's not that I don't have pride in my work, i really do I just lack some confidence. I really feel like my high school teachers did not prepare me enough for college level writing. I'm not making excuses that is just how I honestly feel, but i suppose if they had tried and pushed harder I probably would have complained, but hey at least I could have thanked them for pushing me. I do not really have much to thank them for now though. I do not mean to sounds so bitter and cynical i promise, it just comes off that way over the internet but it is not my intent.
Well I have been distracted from my revisions for far to long so I must get back to them.
Goodbye for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment