Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello again,
I have again tried to do revisions to my paper, but am having a very difficult time doing so. I began by writing an outline of my draft as Dr. Lorde suggested. I found that I need to make some big changes. My next step was taking a draft and cutting out each paragraph to have all my reasearch out in front of me so when I begin to do my revision I could write about the magazine covers and just stick the research I have done into the areas where it will fit. I am having a bit of trouble with the revision. I am not sure if it is my approach or if it is my nerves getting to me. It is getting down to the wire so I NEED to get this revision done with, at least so I can meet with Dr. Lorde to see if I am on the right track this time. I sure hope this works out, I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment