Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well no news on the paper yet. I am starting to get anxious, i really want to see how i did. Right now I am just finishing up my draft for my portfolio from tomorrows peer review. I will let you know how it goes. I cannot believe it is the end of the semester already. Where did all the time go? I really enjoyed blogging my whole semester though, i know i talked about it last post too but i really do feel that it is great to read after a semester and see where there has been growth and how things change. I do not think i will keep up with this blog, but i have made my own Tumblr site (http://tarayray.tumblr.com) so you can catch me there if you want, I know that some of you already know that but for those of you who do not there you go. I hope that my peer review goes well tomorrow, i feel like this draft is not quite up to par, just for the fact that I do not have my final grade on my essay, and that is something I would like to touch on in my self evaluation essay. Hopefully I will have that back in time to add it before my final draft is due. Well I better get back to my draft I will let you know how it goes and update you on what grade I received on my essay if I get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment