Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm Back ! It's been a while I know but because of Easter weekend it's been busy.
Alright well It's done, not my final but the draft anyway. It may not seem like a huge stride, but as you guys can see from my last posts I was having a pretty tough time with it. I feel like I have to do some major revisions which I might work on tomorrow because I don't have class due to conferences, but I also just want to meet with Dr. Lorde see what she has to say so I can go from there. So maybe I'll just do some minor changes for now. I am going to be so excited for this final to be turned in and done with it, but I am also sooo nervous ! I feel like I have put in the work, but is it up to par? I sure hope it is. I will try to keep you guy updated on changes that go on. I think i might post my final up here for all of you to see if you are interested (My guess is no one will be, but hey why not right?)
Alright well I'll probably be back soon.
bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment